Wednesday, August 26, 2009

13 Million!

Okay so this is probably my last post because I'm heading back to school and won't have as much time to play Rock Band and Guitar Hero anymore. Fortunately, it ends on a good note.

So if anyone remembers the goals I set when I first started this blog my two main ones were to reach 9,000,000 career points in RB1 and 13,000,000 in RB2 for expert guitar. Well I haven't made it to 9 mil and quite possibly never will (I am at 8,932,877), but I finally reached 13,000,000 points in Rock Band 2.

I got to the 13 mil with improvements on many songs including Rob the Prez-O-Dent, The Trees (Vault Edition), Let There Be Rock, Down with the Sickness, Teenage Riot, Psycho Killer, A Jagged Gorgeous Winter, and an overstrum FC of Spirit in the Sky. So, yeah, it took a lot but I finally did it so I'm pretty damn happy. Next I want to improve my scores on the songs in the final 2 tiers but we'll see when I get to that.

Also, while I didn't get to my other goal in RB1, I have been getting closer and closer to GS on Flirtin' With Disaster which would be sweet. Hopefully I can get that soon. I also reached a new high for Highway Star which is nice because that solo is awesome.

In Rock Band 2 hard drums I finally beat Panic Attack after failing at 98 and 99% the previous two runs (and way before that in all my others haha) so I'm pumped about that. I may attempt the ESL 2 on hard now before I go back if I feel like it but probably won't because I'd rather not spend 8 of my last 72 hours at home playing Rock Band (crazy, I know).

But yeah, that's about it. Thank you everyone who followed this blog -- I know it wasn't too entertaining but I liked keeping track of my progress and seeing my improvements. I may return one day with an update (maybe when 0and1 and I beat the ESL2 of Winter break or something). I also want to thank 0and1 for encouraging me to make this in this first place.

Rock on everyone!

Rock Band Scores for 8/26

RB1 Guitar
Total: 8,932,877

RB2 Guitar
Total: 13,000,304

RB2 Drums (Hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment