Friday, September 25, 2009

FwD GS and GH5

So I finally got GS on Flirtin' with Disaster after many many tries. It felt really good especially because I got 91% on the solo which is one of the harder ones in the game.

I also got Guitar Hero 5 and so far I like it. While it is missing many features (because its PS2) that are available on the other systems, I still feel it's a good game and probably the best since GH2 (Metallica might be a little better though). The setlist includes a wide variety of genres which I like but could be a turn off for some other people. Overall, though, I've liked all the songs I've played so far.

Difficulty-wise the game is probably similar to RB2. The charts are better than in past GH games and the hammerons are a little more strict than the previous iterations of the game as well (a good thing I believe).

I would recommend the game to everyone, especially if you own a 360, PS3, or Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment