Friday, August 7, 2009

Country Track Pack and Other Stuff

Recently, I started to get tired of playing the same on-disc Rock Band songs over and over again and since I can't download any I decided I was going to buy another Track Pack. I ended up choosing between the AC/DC Track Pack and the Country Track Pack. I have never really been interested in country music but I really liked Sin Wagon when it came out as DLC a couple of months ago (just by watching videos) and many people recommended the pack and said it was the best one released so far. So, even though I do enjoy AC/DC, I chose to buy the Country Track Pack and so far have not been disappointed.

I've only played the songs on guitar so far, but almost all of them have really fun note charts and a lot of them are catchy. My favorite song so far is Good Times by Alan Jackson but Sin Wagon and I Told You So are also really good. I recorded a sightread video of Sin Wagon (meaning it's my first run through it, although I have seen the chart in videos) and another of my current best run of Good Time. Both videos are posted below.

Besides buying the Country Track Pack, a lot has happened in the past 2 weeks since I wrote about my scores. My biggest accomplishment has been my FC of half of Rock Band 1 (29 out of 58 songs). I also broke 300k on Green Grass and High Tides, got new scores for Cherub Rock, Won't Get Fooled Again, Can't Let Go, Run to the Hills, Paranoid, a some others. Paranoid was really really frustrating because I FC'd the whole song and then missed the notes after the Big Rock Ending, I was pretty pissed. Some of the recent FC's I got are Reptilia, Detroit Rock City, Suffragette City, and Should I stay or Should I Go. I will post some pics I took.
below. Also, with all my recent successes I broke the Top 100 on Scorehero for RB1 PS2 which I'm really proud about.

In the Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 I finally five-starred Rio giving me a full game 5-star. I also GS Indestructible, got a better score on Just What I Needed, and FC'd It Hurts and Call Me.

For RB2 guitar, nothing too interesting since I talked about new scores in my last post about BNS. I did do better on Girl's Not Grey, though. I also beat Painkiller and Battery on Hard drums which is cool.

Sin Wagon Sightread Video
Good Times Video

Rock Band Scores for 8/7

Rock Band 1 Guitar
(Country songs are further down page)
Total: 8,902,983

Rock Band 2 Guitar
Total: 12,948,208

No comments:

Post a Comment