Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yay Bass

So it's been about a week since I last posted. Nothing too important has happened but there have been some cool improvements and stuff. I haven't been able to make a vid recently, though. Hopefully I can get another one soon.

For guitar in Rock Band 2 I got better scores on Ramblin' Man and Pretend we're Dead, had a -1 run of Shooting Star, finally 5-starred Master Exploder, and also, after many chokes, FC'd Everlong bringing my total number of full combos to 28 or 1/3 of RB2 which is cool.

I have been playing a lot of bass recently and just finished all 84 songs in RB2. While many of the note charts are more boring than the ones for guitar, bass is a nice diversion and sometimes is more fun. Almost every run was a sightread and I ended up with 26 FC's and 55 GS. I'm definitely going to work on my scores often because I know most of them can be improved. For now, I'll post them below.

As mentioned 2 posts ago, I finally received my kick pedal and decided to try drumming a bit. I have never been too good at RB drums, usually sticking to Medium difficulty but I wanted to get better. I decided to go into the Drum Trainer and do the Beat workout thing and I feel that helped quite a bit. While I'm still not all that good, I have moved on to Hard and have begun playing some of the easier songs on that difficulty. Hopefully with guitar and bass going I'll still find time to practice the drums because it is definitely really fun.

In Rock Band 1 I got some new scores for Wanted Dead or Alive, Train Kept a Rollin', Reptilia, and Foreplay/Long Time. I think I found a better way to play Train so hopefully I can GS that soon because that would be awesome. Maybe I'll also start the bass and drums careers in RB1 if I feel like it.

RB Scores for 7/23

RB2 Guitar
Total: 12,826,754

RB2 Bass
Total: 10,991,558

RB2 Drums (Hard)


RB1 Guitar
Total: 8,793,652

No comments:

Post a Comment